CST Berger Rotary Lasers - Tri County Transit.
CST/berger brands can be found anywhere construction, surveying, leveling, and layout work is being performed.
CST/Berger is the premier manufacturer of quality surveying and construction laser instruments!CST/Berger rotary lasers offer exceptional durability and accuracy in horizontal and vertical leveling.
Shop All Items
- Reg. Price: $1,576.06Sale Price: $920.00
- Reg. Price: $1,197.50Sale Price: $819.00
- Reg. Price: $1,084.00Sale Price: $724.00
- Reg. Price: $1,198.00Sale Price: $784.00
- Reg. Price: $169.00Sale Price: $145.00
- Reg. Price: $194.90Sale Price: $160.50
- Reg. Price: $1,295.00Sale Price: $1,165.00
- Reg. Price: $139.19Sale Price: $99.60
We carry several different versions of rotary lasers including the CST ROTARY LASER #57-ALHPKG, CST Rotary Laser 57-ALGRPKG, CST BERGER 57-LM800D ROTARY LASER, CST Auto levels, cstberger total stations and others. These ensure you avoid the hassle of inaccurate measurements and with features like one touch operation, and slope matching, you can choose the product that matches your needs. For a high performing laser, we recommend the Gradoplane rotating laser which features single or dual grade control, automatic electronic self leveling and two-way removable remote control.
For underground activities like tunneling, pipe jacking and work in sewers, pipe lasers are your best choice. Take advantage of their automatic line centering, a large easy-to-read display and automatic grade run.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer service representatives.
EMAIL OR CALL FOR PRICING