AGL-Apache Storm Laserometer. A large 5.0 inch (127 mm) vertical reception window captures the laser beam using patented SuperCell™ receiving technology. Elevation information is output via Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD's) on the front and rear
- Reg. Price: $375.00Sale Price: $339.00
- Reg. Price: $185.00Sale Price: $157.00
- Our Price: $139.00
- SITEPRO 12' 8" ELEVATOR TRIPOD FGHD30ELAZ-DCB Tall Composite Elevator Tripod Extends to 12ft-8 inchesOur Price: $366.00
Liquid Crystal Display
1. Grade Indication Arrows - 10 individual levels of grade
information for above and below grade. Arrow size increases as
distance away from on-grade increases.
Arrow bars can be selected to represent the selected deadband
or can be proportional to the vertical reception range. Refer to §9
for details. Horizontal bar indicates on-grade.
1. Grade indication arrows
2. Battery status indicator
3. Laser out-of-level / laser low
4. LED brightness level
5. Beeper volume level
6. Auto shut-off timer
7. Units of measure
8. Numeric elevation /
Menu text display
9. Numeric elevation for fractional
inches / Menu text display
10. Accuracy (deadband) indicator
11. Offset on-grade clamp location
12.Center on-grade clamp location
Lower to on-grade On-grade
Out-of Beam display - a sequence of arrows will indicate if the
receiver has moved beyond the vertical reception range and will
indicate which direction to move to get back to the laser beam.
The display can be turned on or off. Refer to §9 for details.