- Reg. Price: $1,995.00Sale Price: $1,794.00
- Reg. Price: $1,495.00Sale Price: $1,345.00
- Reg. Price: $1,995.00Sale Price: $1,795.00
- Reg. Price: $1,195.00Sale Price: $1,069.00
- Reg. Price: $1,430.00Sale Price: $710.00
- Reg. Price: $1,304.00Sale Price: $620.00
- Reg. Price: $439.00Sale Price: $229.00
- Reg. Price: $595.00Sale Price: $222.00
Pro Shot Rotary Lasers
- Reg. Price: $995.00Sale Price: $835.00
- Reg. Price: $1,995.00Sale Price: $1,647.00
- Reg. Price: $1,795.00Sale Price: $1,405.00
- Reg. Price: $899.00Sale Price: $745.00
- Reg. Price: $2,995.00Sale Price: $2,425.00
- Reg. Price: $1,295.00Sale Price: $1,150.00
- Reg. Price: $4,479.00Sale Price: $3,965.00
- Reg. Price: $3,605.00Sale Price: $3,245.00
Rotary Laser Levels and Rotating Levels | Tri County Transit
Located in Asheville, NC, Tri County Transit is a leading provider of construction rotary lasers, automatic levels, theodolites, and total stations. . We carry high quality products from AGL like rotating lasers and rotary lasers. AGL rotary lasers are very durable and easy to use. They are self-leveling (Ī8 arc seconds) and stable over a broad temperature range. Other features include one-touch setup, warning shutoff and a windy mode. And all of other AGL rotary lasers are water and dust resistant.
We also carry Pro Shot rotary lasers, which make you a one person leveling crew. They give you one person grade checking and elevation control. We have lasers for grading, elevation control, land leveling, drop ceilings and a variety of other applications. Our Pro Shot construction rotary lasers combine affordability, accuracy and a lot of features.
We also supply Northwest Instrument Co. laser levels. These combine electronic compensation, servo automation and optical-electronic sensing. Products include automatic levels, rotating lasers, theodolites and much more.
Other popular brands include CST Berger and David White Instruments. If you have any questions or concerns, please donít hesitate to contact customer service at .
upfront.src = document.location.protocol + "//upfront.thefind.com/scripts/main/utils-init-ajaxlib/upfront-badgeinit.js";
upfront.text = "thefind.upfront.init('tf_upfront_badge', '102e218ef5eefa5680c976f51b4d1a4e')";